By Participating in HAVOCAs Survivor Forums Board you are agreeing to abide by the following rules:
- No advertising. Discussion Boards can be used only in a non-commercial manner. You can not post messages containing any solicitation of goods or services. This includes, but is not limited to posting of job openings, availability or position wanted messages.
- Do not post material that is protected by copyright law, such as complete articles copied from another source, unless you are the copyright holder or have the authors permission. Fair use generally allows the posting of small excerpts, naming the author at all times.
- It is not necessary to use post spoilers in a thread. This includes the word trigger in the post title. It is generally accepted that every post on the Survivor Forums could potentially trigger an individual, therefore a warning is not required and may even detract from other posts that do not contain a notice.
- We encourage lively discussion and debate but please remain courteous and polite towards other members. In that spirit do not post messages that contain personal attacks against other individuals, including other members or HAVOCA Staff. Messages and materials that are defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive or illegal are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything on the Discussion Board that you would not want made public or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Please introduce yourself at the earliest opportunity in the relevant section.
- Your first post will be approved for public viewing by a moderator, this may take a few hours and therefore will not show on the board immediately. Once the moderator has approved your post every subsequent post will automatically display publically.
- The consequences of posting documents containing viruses are widely known. Therefore, do not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- The full rules can be found at the top of the forum page or in the index on the portal page and can be accessed at anytime. By joining you agree to sign up to and abide by those rules at all times. It is strongly recommended you read these rules at the earliest opportunity.
- HAVOCA reserves the right to deny access to the Survivor Forums or remove the posting privileges of members who violate the Forum Rules and Etiquette requirements. Members violating the Forum Rules and Etiquette requirements will receive a communication from the Administrator as to the inappropriate nature of the posting, which may lead to being denied further posting privileges. Should a second violation occur, the member will be notified that any future inappropriate postings will result in them being denied Survivor Forum posting privileges. Posting of illegal material will result in immediate revocation of posting privileges.
- Any post made by a member becomes the property of HAVOCA and as such HAVOCA reserves the right to move, edit, delete or change any post in the interest of the community.
HAVOCA reserves the right to:
- Delete, move or edit messages that are deemed abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable;
- Deny access to the Discussion boards or remove the posting privileges or members who violate the Discussion Board Rules and Etiquette requirements.
Back to login screen