My Story I am an adult survivor of child abuse. I was also relentlessly bullied because I was different because I was ADHD. Nobody bothered to understand why I acted out after the relentless abuse was allowed to continue. I was punished for the choices I made out of fear … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Violence At Home Sunday, 24 Jan, 2021
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates