We are a self funded organisation and the information you find here is free.
If you would like to support us to provide these free services please consider donating to our association. Your donations help us to maintain our website and continue to promote HAVOCA, making it more accessible to a wider audience.
One off donations
Choose the amount you would like to contribute. ANY amount is appreciated and will help us to maintain our services. Please press the donate button on the left and follow the instructions on the screen. Paypal is our preferred method of payment because its safe and easy to use. You don’t need a Paypal account to use this method – simply press the donate button and follow the online instructions.
Donate £1 per month
£1 per month helps us to maintain the forum for one survivor for one year
Donate £5 per month
£5 per month buys 1000 leaflets, 10 posters, 100 booklets and covers the postage!
Donate £10 per month
£10 per month helps us to maintain the website for a whole year!
What we need money for:-
- Maintain this website with its breadth of helpful information and links to many other sites (which are constantly changing)
- Add new articles and current information, and maintain our new pages
- Provide links to discussion forums, online peer support groups, and chat forums, serving as a “lifeline” of support to many survivors and their families
- Provide support via email to survivors/victims and their support networks
- Assist survivors and their families with helpful contacts and information
- Aid professionals and victim advocates through fostering an environment where they can confer with one another, and aggressively work to grow this online community
- Provide resources for professionals, churches, and other institutions
- Help increase the visibility of other survivor groups to assist them in their efforts to help survivors and/or professionals
- Educate the general public about child abuse, and be an advocate for social change in addressing these issues
- Provide information services to the media
- Legislative child abuse work
- Coordinate volunteer efforts
- Monitor relevant news stories and send them out as Media Updates to subscribers
- Publish our quarterly eNewsletter
- Organize conferences/retreats
- Web hosting / Email hosting costs
- Technical and administrative support
- Publications, printing, and postage
Why we need your support:-
2 days ago a friend gave me their old computer
1 day ago I found quiet room
today I am invincible/I am lovable
right now I’d like to thank you
tomorrow I’ll be back – Anon
When you support HAVOCA, you are helping people all over the world at a time when they need help the most.
Without your support, we cannot exist.
How can I support HAVOCA?
We can accept contributions through PayPal from those who wish to use a major credit card. It is easy, secure, and you don’t need a Paypal account.
After clicking the “Donate” buttons above, you will be taken to a secure PayPal page to enter your credit card or bank account information and complete your contribution. Your information will be kept private and your contribution will be processed on a secure server.
Use our contact form to request our bank details and/or address.
Please make cheques payable to HAVOCA
We appreciate and thank you for your generosity!