One of the biggest problems facing adults who were victims of child abuse is denial. As children we probably dealt with the abuse by dissociating ourselves from the situation, and therefore have been in denial ever since. So, how do you know if you were abused?
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
- Harming Your Child by Making Him Your Parent Saturday, 18 Jul, 2020
- Are Abuse Survivors at a Higher Risk of Developing Diabetes? Thursday, 16 Jul, 2020
- The Role Gaming Plays In Therapy Monday, 29 Jun, 2020
- Opening Up to Your Partner About Your Experience of Abuse Tuesday, 19 May, 2020
- Elder Abuse Friday, 17 Apr, 2020
- Embracing Independence as a Survivor of Child Abuse Wednesday, 18 Mar, 2020
Latest Site Updates