If you are like most people you may think abuse is physical violence – having force used against you, having bones broken, being attacked, punched or kicked. This is true of course, but other types of abuse exist which are as bad as, and can be worse than, physical violence. … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- Inside my head Sunday, 3 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates