Accounts 2019

This is where staff will post news about events that are taking place.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Accounts 2019

Post by Jamie »

Some people have been asking how much money we've spent this year on the forum, website and organisation as a whole.

Ive updated the accounts to reflect 2019 to date - noting we won't complete this year until Apr 2020.

Anyway, in the meantime here is a look at how much it costs to keep

As some of you know, I try to keep the cost down by doing a lot of the maintenance myself. However, depending on the technical level of the work required, I sometimes need to outsource.

As you can see, we normally run at a loss. This isn't an enduring solution, so any donations/sponsorship, no matter how small is appreciated.
john100
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Re: Accounts 2019

Post by john100 »

Thanks for what you do Jamie. It's been an important part of my healing.

I've found that that a small monthly donation through a standing order is something that I really don't notice and is a valuable contribution to financing HAVOCA.
charlies angel
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by charlies angel »

I too have gained so much from Havoca - have had a Standing Order for a long time now. I will increase it just now as have just managed to reduced my gas tariff - and realise that in direct proportion to what I pay to see my counsellor/therapist I can increase it for the value proportion (if that makes any sense - I know what I mean...

CA x
Northern

Post by Northern »

Thanks from me to Jamie. Havoca provides a peer group which wouldn't be possible without you. I'm like John & CA,I find a small monthly donation via PayPal easy to do.
If twelve of us could manage £10pm, that would keep Havoca up and running for a year? Is that right Jamie?
I'm not religious, and would appreciate this being respected in any replies to my threads

previously known as JAC and sign off as Jules

she/her
Liz

Post by Liz »

Thank you Jamie for that breakdown...i think it helps - me certainly to see what things actually cost even as i don't necessarily understand all the tecky bits. Thank you too for ALL the sterling work you do on our behalf. I know something of the slog that updates etc can be given i have an OH in IT. No mean feat any of it.

HAVOCA without a shadow of a doubt has been a major part of my healing down the years. I remain thankful of the day way back when i stumbled upon this place. I feel i have some really good friends here and as such whilst i don't make regular contributions as in a standing order or direct debit, i do try and donate on significant dates.

Which reminds me...i must do so again in the next few days.

I dread to think how i might have been had i not found HAVOCA.

Liz x
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. Anais Nin
RyteWrite
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by RyteWrite »

I have a limited income. I just made my donation a monthly one. I hope that helps Jamie!

This forum is my lifeline. Thank you for all you do, Jamie.
Grounding Techniques: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48093
My Healing Journey: viewtopic.php?t=42400
My Music Healing Journey: viewtopic.php?p=441250#p441250

Truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
SunshineSmile

Post by SunshineSmile »

Thankyou Jamie - you've set it out in a way that makes sense to me! Usually these things seem to be a mess of numbers!

I too am extremely grateful for all you do and have done with Havoca. And for the help and support I've received here.

An easily set up direct debit is a small price to pay for a lifeline. :)
To the world you may be one person;
But to one person you may be the world.

Dr Seuss

Havoca website

Havoca Sponsor
Grateful for my Safe Place
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Post by Jamie »

SunshineSmile wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:11 am Thankyou Jamie - you've set it out in a way that makes sense to me! Usually these things seem to be a mess of numbers!
You should see the real account sheet!!! Its carnage! Luckily my friend is a very clever numbers person!!!
Northern wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:27 am If twelve of us could manage £10pm, that would keep Havoca up and running for a year? Is that right Jamie?
Yes that's right but it would be easier for every member if they donate a £1 per month and we get thousands each month.
My aspiration would be to open up walk in centres and offer free one to one counselling.
It's good to dream!!! :)

Return to “Announcements”