Joke's Forum

Section for general notices concerning this forum.

Please read

I have read, understood and think the joke section should stay.
44%
I have read, understood but I think to avoid future conflict the joke section should be removed.
2%
I have read, understood and I don't mind either way.
54%

Total votes: 93

Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Joke's Forum

Post by Jamie »

If you find a joke offensive please feel free to contact me directly stating why it is offensive and why it should be removed.

Just because you don't find a joke funny does not make it offensive so please think carefully before complaining.

Posting jokes: if you think your joke may cause offense to some people then please think long and hard about posting it. feel free to contact me before posting to check.
NIgirl

Re: Joke's Forum

Post by NIgirl »

Jamie we cant not have a jokes section because someone reacted to a bad joke!

This is crazy...!

And to be honest i think if people had taken the time to bother to read between the lines of that joke that they'd see it was more about a statement or an issue that person was trying to make and was uncomfortable about it...hence poking fun!

Seriously people?!

The fact that i am about to apologise for this post being potentially offensive is also crazy but i feel the need too because i know too well that is how it is going to be taken!

As for pm'ing people about being offended about something....unless it is some sort of personal attack towards you i suggest you think about why it is offensive and try and work on that rather pm'ing people with 'you hurt me's'....we all are trying to deal with shitty lives and childhoods without coming here to face more shite!

Hope this is taken how its meant! How its meant by me and not how you percieve it to be meant!

X
Sigma
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by Sigma »

Hmmmmm :roll:

Really ? We need this poll !

You can't take away humour or jokes - cripes it keeps me insane and I need it. I really need humour, because without it I'm screwed - seriously it would be far too depressing!

X
Baby Noor
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by Baby Noor »

I think the pro joke people can stop worrying based on the results so far.

The poll is the only fun part of this. Pity it's not April 1, dare someone to say "Just Kidding".

Twenty pushups per complaint.

It's been a long day, sorry.

Happiness and jokes to everyone

Noor
x
Sigma
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by Sigma »

Twenty pushups per complaint.

Ah nooooo - that leaves me with around 100046875 push ups !

We all react and respond and thats ok - tis how we reflect and figure stuff out. X
Baby Noor
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by Baby Noor »

[quote="Sigma"]Twenty pushups per complaint. it t

Ah nooooo - that leaves me with around 100046875 push ups !

I'd lend you a hand but I seem to have hurt it on life's journey. :cry:

Well I see what you mean in a way about how we all react differently. Lots of stress and pain and fear all round. But... where's the love in complaining? So many bad people in the world and pretty well none of them here. (I say pretty well in case it turns out that I'm bad and I just never knew :shock: : ).

Feeling fragile and demoralised and confused d-d-d-on't w-w-want k-k-k-k-onfusion and argaments about argaments.

I suppose technically that's a complaint :shock: and I can't do one handed push ups!!!

Lend me a hand Sigma, please?

Noor
XXXXX
Sigma
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by Sigma »

I think thats it - there is much pain, hence why we are all here

So a hand indeed - cripes i can't do push ups either - but tis the trying that counts, also super funny to watch me attempt !

Hugs and love all x x x
charlies angel
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by charlies angel »

Frankly, i have just gone blue with rage on this. why have i had access to the site disabled until i join a poll i dont want to and dont have any opinion about? There should have been a 'dont mind' option. Or i should have been allowed to go through to posts alone.

To not allow me to be able to access the boards until i have made a choice on here just seems so over the top and quite honestly has made me very angry indeed.

Why the need to have a poll about this? Why not just the message Jamie that you've posted?

WHy should i have not been able to read any messages, make any pm's or post at all until i have cast a vote on something like this? I really dont care much about the section - but in order to reach the support of the boards i had to.

I hate that i must sound very moaning minnie ish with this but i came here tonight to gain the support of havoca after some abuse related shite that i am struggling with and didnt want to be made to join in with a poll i have no view on.

probably overstating myself but am really quite upset with this.

As far as i could see this issue invovled a few people, why did it necessitate this level of intervention? I am not denying the anxt of the initial situation either - for whoever was involved i am sorry that was so for all... but this does all feel a little odd.

never mind. I am going to disappear for now cos am so bloody irate. Probably my stuff erupting so dont take me too seriously - but could have done better with this... and sorry cos i do see the sentiment.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Post by Jamie »

You are absolutely right, I have added a 'read, understood and don't mind either way' for those who don't have an opinion.
charlies angel
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by charlies angel »

thank you for 'getting' this Jamie and sorry i ranted. it was a collision of a great need to find comfort in the Havoca Oasis coupled with the feeling of not only being out of control - but being controlled and made to say something i didnt want to....

thought it wise maybe to show my 'workings out' here - for me mainly - so as to see why i had gotten so flustered. I am a stickler for 'correct' in the 'stats and research' world anyway but there was something here that showed me my great need the way i need and use Havoca. I was really quite distressed when i couldn't get on the boards.

it means a great deal to have a safe haven - even if that means just 'being' here without even writing.

Thank you for your continued hard work Jamie (and all the mods etc).

CA x
jml
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by jml »

I have fun in the jokes section because sometimes I don't get the joke but that is me not reading it properly! I have a habit of missing out words which sometimes makes the jokes funnier.

If there is something I think I am not going to like I stop reading it and skip to the nexxt message - have never thought of reporting it because my views might be different to other people.

jml
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Post by Jamie »

Thanks.

The 'joke section' will stay.

Return to “Notice Board”