Top Ten Contributers to the Forum

Section for general notices concerning this forum.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Top Ten Contributers to the Forum

Post by Jamie »

Henry (HAVOCA's cat) 5678555
Liz 17549
fighting spirit 9123
Sigma 8737
HAVOCA 8577
Jamie 7995
hunny 7895
dizzy412 7253
charlies angel 6708
NIgirl 6020

Well done guys and thanks for making this place great. Although you have a long way to go to reach the posting prowess of Henry the Cat.
SunshineSmile

Re: Top Ten Contributers to the Forum

Post by SunshineSmile »

Some people talk too much.............. :happy7:
charlies angel
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by charlies angel »

Made me sad for myself earlier when I saw that. I know i post more than reply. Makes me feel like a bit of a saddo and very needy. I guess there's probably a better spin I could put on it.

Hey ho. :(

Just added another!

CA x
ca x

PS Very grateful to have the opportunity and wonder where all those words and sentences would be otherwise - guess better out than in.... ok - am turning it around slowly...!
SunshineSmile

Post by SunshineSmile »

I'm so sorry Charlie's Angel -

My comment was meant for Henry, who clearly has verbal diarrhoea!

In hindsight, it would have been better if I'd quoted from Jamie's post.

You're a valued, valid and important member of this site and I value what you have to say.

One of my personal concerns is that I post too much and don't reply to others enough... but a benefit of this support network is that we all get what we need out of it.

Is it ok if I pop round with a bottle of wine, a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates?

:)
charlies angel
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by charlies angel »

Hey Sunshine Smile, please don't apologise - there's no need.

I read the humour in your post and didn't think anything of it more than how you meant it.

Is it ok if I pop round with a bottle of wine, a bunch of flowers and a box of chocolates?

Not at all! Totally no need for that! Although if you just bring the wine we can enjoy together!

Thank you - take care of you.

CA x x
Liz

Post by Liz »

charlies angel wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:29 pm Made me sad for myself earlier when I saw that. I know i post more than reply. Makes me feel like a bit of a saddo and very needy. I guess there's probably a better spin I could put on it.
CA x
ca x
Awww... CcaA...it doesn't matter that you think you post more than you reply though i would probably contradict you on that one! :wink: You give richly to the members of this community. Sometimes we are more able to give than at other times. No one apart fro Jamie is counting here!

Clearly it is me who talks a lot! Perhaps less of late but i have knocked up an awful lot of posts in my time. :shock:

Liz x
Rosie-the-Riveter
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by Rosie-the-Riveter »

((((((((((CA)))))))))

Healing takes time. We're all here for each other and that's what matters. :biggrin:
Northern

Post by Northern »

Thank you to the Awesome Top Ten and everyone that contributes.

So many wise words in one place.

I think at times many of us worry that we post too much.

But being brave enough to start a post can have a ripple effect of help for others. Either by helping us see someone articulate what we can’t, or reading someone else’s words and knowing that we’re not alone, or finding an answer to a question we had.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Post by Jamie »

Northern wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:56 am Thank you to the Awesome Top Ten and everyone that contributes.

So many wise words in one place.

I think at times many of us worry that we post too much.

But being brave enough to start a post can have a ripple effect of help for others. Either by helping us see someone articulate what we can’t, or reading someone else’s words and knowing that we’re not alone, or finding an answer to a question we had.
^^^^^^
Exactly!!!!
SunshineSmile

Post by SunshineSmile »

charlies angel wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 pm Although if you just bring the wine we can enjoy together!
Oh dear.... sorry..... it seems to have evaporated.............. hic! :drunken:
Northern wrote: But being brave enough to start a post can have a ripple effect of help for others. Either by helping us see someone articulate what we can’t, or reading someone else’s words and knowing that we’re not alone, or finding an answer to a question we had.
^^^^^^^
Perfect!

I have written a lot on a particular thread and it has helped me enormously. What I didn't expect is that someone who has joined recently has also benefitted from what I have written and we seem to have made a connection. Which is wonderful - to help that person, but also an amazing confidence booster for me and also helping me to sort through crap!

This site and support network is amazing! 8)

Return to “Notice Board”