Survivors’ voices in research

This is where you will find calling notices for volunteers, participants and helpers for different projects across the globe. HAVOCA always checks that ethical approval is in place before allowing research to be conducted here. HAVOCA always does its best to try and guarantee the ethical, moral and legal position of the researchers but ultimately it is down to the individual to make sure they feel safe volunteering and taking part in any specific requests. If in doubt ask.
To advertise in this section please contact the Trustee, you will need to provide an outline of the study, ethical approval from an authorised board and a contact number of a relevant supervisor.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Post by Jamie »

Are you an adult survivor of child sexual exploitation (CSE) who is no longer involved?

Are you willing and able to share your experiences anonymously in an online questionnaire?

Research aims:
This research aims to explore different voices and experiences of people who have experienced CSE to develop our understanding and knowledge in order to improve awareness, prevention, intervention and support given to victims and survivors of these destructive crimes.
Survivors’ voices are crucial.
Your perspective offers unique and valuable insights.

It is anticipated that the research findings will be used to raise awareness, develop policies, training and practice that directly benefits victims and survivors of CSE

If you wish to contribute your voice to this research, please copy the link below and paste into the URL navigation bar:
https://hull.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/survivors-of-cse
(Survey open from 23rd May 2016 - 29th July 2016)
Many, many thanks in advance for sharing your valuable experiences.
My name is Theresa Redmond. I am a PhD Social Sciences researcher with the University of Hull, UK.
If you would like further information please email me at:
T.Redmond@2014.hull.ac.uk

Return to “Research/Studies/Projects”