BBC Radio 1's The Surgery

This is where you will find calling notices for volunteers, participants and helpers for different projects across the globe. HAVOCA always checks that ethical approval is in place before allowing research to be conducted here. HAVOCA always does its best to try and guarantee the ethical, moral and legal position of the researchers but ultimately it is down to the individual to make sure they feel safe volunteering and taking part in any specific requests. If in doubt ask.
To advertise in this section please contact the Trustee, you will need to provide an outline of the study, ethical approval from an authorised board and a contact number of a relevant supervisor.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

BBC Radio 1's The Surgery

Post by Jamie »

Maria wrote:Name: Maria Passingham

Email: intern.tasks@somethinelse.com

Title: BBC Radio 1's The Surgery

Comment: Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of BBC Radio 1's The Surgery - an advice show aimed at teens to encourage discussions and offer advice on all manner of problems/challenges that young people face.

I'm currently working on a special we have plans for, that will focus on dealing with sexual abuse, and we're keen to get someone involved who has made a historical report. I wondered if you may be able to suggest someone in the HAVOCA community that may be willing to speak about their experiences - of course anonymously if they'd prefer - for this pre-recorded show.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, or feel free to pass on my email to anyone you think may be willing to get involved.

Best,

Maria
Please contact Maria directly if you are interested in taking part.

Return to “Research/Studies/Projects”