Survey Participant Request.

This is where you will find calling notices for volunteers, participants and helpers for different projects across the globe. HAVOCA always checks that ethical approval is in place before allowing research to be conducted here. HAVOCA always does its best to try and guarantee the ethical, moral and legal position of the researchers but ultimately it is down to the individual to make sure they feel safe volunteering and taking part in any specific requests. If in doubt ask.
To advertise in this section please contact the Trustee, you will need to provide an outline of the study, ethical approval from an authorised board and a contact number of a relevant supervisor.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Survey Participant Request.

Post by Jamie »

My name is Grainne McGinty (grainne.mcginty95@hotmail.com) and at the moment I am conducting similar research for my Undergraduate Thesis in Psychology,

The project is about early childhood life-experiences and later-life emotional and psychological outcomes.
To collect data for my project I have designed a entirely confidential and ANONYMOUS survey, for the findings to have meaning I am aiming to collect a significant sample of participants who have experienced childhood adversities. As an aspiring researcher I hope to study this field in order to provide communities like this with adequate services and interventions to promote positive mental well-being,

If anyone would like to participate in my survey the link is below.

Survey

Many thanks.
Gromit

Re: Survey Participant Request.

Post by Gromit »

What were the links at the end of the survey?
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Re: Survey Participant Request.

Post by Jamie »

The first one is a link to a Bipolar/Depression support organisation and the last one is a support service for victims of sexual abuse.

Return to “Research/Studies/Projects”