Personal growth and change through a struggle of adversity.

This is where you will find calling notices for volunteers, participants and helpers for different projects across the globe. HAVOCA always checks that ethical approval is in place before allowing research to be conducted here. HAVOCA always does its best to try and guarantee the ethical, moral and legal position of the researchers but ultimately it is down to the individual to make sure they feel safe volunteering and taking part in any specific requests. If in doubt ask.
To advertise in this section please contact the Trustee, you will need to provide an outline of the study, ethical approval from an authorised board and a contact number of a relevant supervisor.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Personal growth and change through a struggle of adversity.

Post by Jamie »

Naydine Johney wrote:My name is Naydine Johney and I am a doctoral student completing research that explores personal growth and change through a struggle of adversity.

I want to hear about childhood trauma survivor’s stories of recovery, growth, and success as defined and described by those who have experienced. My goal is to add my research to the trauma literature that is currently dominated by negative consequences/outcomes.

I am interested in how survivors describe their personal growth and change despite difficult childhood experiences. I also want to learn how childhood trauma survivors describe their relationship with supportive figures as influential to their growth, change, and/or success. You will be able to comment on my results and make sure my understanding of your experience is correct.

If you would like to participate, please go to the link below to complete a survey and to be entered into a raffle for a $25 gift card. If you qualify, you will be contacted to be interviewed and compensation for interviews is $50. Participation is voluntarily, and you may leave the study at any time.
Survivor Story Flyer.pdf
If you are not interested in this survey, do you know any childhood trauma survivors who might be? Please feel free to send this link along to anyone who may be interested!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at NJohney@antioch.edu.

Thank you! I look forward to hearing from you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Research/Studies/Projects”