Research participants needed for Lancaster University

This is where you will find calling notices for volunteers, participants and helpers for different projects across the globe. HAVOCA always checks that ethical approval is in place before allowing research to be conducted here. HAVOCA always does its best to try and guarantee the ethical, moral and legal position of the researchers but ultimately it is down to the individual to make sure they feel safe volunteering and taking part in any specific requests. If in doubt ask.
To advertise in this section please contact the Trustee, you will need to provide an outline of the study, ethical approval from an authorised board and a contact number of a relevant supervisor.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Research participants needed for Lancaster University

Post by Jamie »

Have you experienced a traumatic event? Research participants needed for online survey (£50 prize draw).

What is it about?
The research is about how talking with other people about our traumatic experiences affects our levels of post-traumatic stress, and the role that particular emotions may play in this.

What does it involve?
You will be asked to complete an anonymous, online survey. This will take around 25 minutes. As a thank you for your time you will have the option to enter a prize draw from which five people will be selected to win a £50 Amazon voucher.

Who am I?
My name is Lily Lewis and I’m a Trainee Clinical Psychologist with Lancaster University. The research forms part of my doctoral thesis. I’m really passionate about this subject and hope that my research will help services to understand how best to support people who have experienced trauma.

If you would like to know more, or would like to take part please follow this link.

Thank you!

Return to “Research/Studies/Projects”