Survey for Survivors.

This is where you will find calling notices for volunteers, participants and helpers for different projects across the globe. HAVOCA always checks that ethical approval is in place before allowing research to be conducted here. HAVOCA always does its best to try and guarantee the ethical, moral and legal position of the researchers but ultimately it is down to the individual to make sure they feel safe volunteering and taking part in any specific requests. If in doubt ask.
To advertise in this section please contact the Trustee, you will need to provide an outline of the study, ethical approval from an authorised board and a contact number of a relevant supervisor.
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Survey for Survivors.

Post by Jamie »

Hello, my name is Heidi Iseman and I am a graduate student studying clinical psychology at California State University, Fullerton. I am currently working on my master’s thesis under the advisement of Dr. Jack Mearns, and I am recruiting adult survivors of childhood maltreatment to take part in my study. Detailed information regarding the purpose of the study and how your privacy will be protected can be found in the informed consent form, which can be accessed using the link below. The series of surveys ask questions about childhood experiences and how you currently respond to them as an adult. I am interested in both your feelings and behavioral responses. This study should take between 30-45 minutes to complete. I greatly appreciate your time.

Survey
10thmtnarty

Re: Survey for Survivors.

Post by 10thmtnarty »

The gramatical errors found in the survey overview make me highly suspicious.
Hell’s where I was born! Hell’s where I was raised,
This hell is where I’m from and this hell is where I’ll stay.
The hush is all I need, to hush the misery
The hush that belongs to me, like the hush inside of dreams
Just be still and pray, and let the noise just fade away.

Hush by Hellyeah
My story
Jamie
Trustee
Trustee

Re: Survey for Survivors.

Post by Jamie »

Survey now closed.

Return to “Research/Studies/Projects”