RESULTS - Member of the Year 2020

Section for general notices concerning this forum.
Wynter

Re: RESULTS - Member of the Year 2020

Post by Wynter »

Congratulations, for all the moments you have comforted, validated, listened and taken the time to genuinely care for our community here.
If only you knew, REALLY knew how much you do, and how deep your words go to releasing people from their pain and shame... and just giving us all here, a light in our dark days.

Hugs and high fives to both of you and to all who listen and are brave enough to share their journeys here xxx
DN4
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by DN4 »

A big congratulations from me too actnormal and stephen. Thank you personally for both making posts in general and comments specifically made on my posts too. Dedicted to help, you're wonderful people.

Also massive thanks to literally all others who always offer their words of support or even just a hug on here .......all goes a million and one miles in helping+++++

Knowing others are 'out there' is so powerful beyond words to help many of us feel less alone in what feels like a desolate wilderness deep in our minds as a result of the traumatic abuse.

Im therefore sending out a ((( ALL ))) message....

D. X x
Last edited by DN4 on Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lisa_Lisa
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by Lisa_Lisa »

Wonderful news
Love so much that this site has a "member of the year" award
Actnormal and Stephen very deserving joint winners and 2020 was certainly a year that merits 2 star members. Thank you both for your all hours seeing all approach, watching over the posts and popping up all over at all the right moments.
Thank you also Ashridge Mac, Pod, Elephant and my partner in crime Shalevbasya who has made me laugh a thousand times these past few months.
All very worthy winners and runners up
I can think of a few more I'd add in too
So many people really go above and beyond in their thoughtful replies and the things they share that come deep from their hearts but seeing the pain in others hearts too
The members on here who share and reply like this really inspire me to share and join in all the more
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Return to “Notice Board”