HAVOCA - Negative Feedback

Section for general notices concerning this forum.
Pmarsupial
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Re: HAVOCA - Negative Feedback

Post by Pmarsupial »

Thank you AM. I've been trying to work out how to say some of that too.
Can I add too that sometimes people can be in such a low place themselves that any hint of negatively or even a lack of a reply can send them down in a spiral. Everyone has to be realistic about what this place is. People drop in and out, we are on different time zones, peoples emotional strength goes up and down, sometimes they can post, sometimes it's too difficult. Sometimes replies that are kind are difficult to read because we don't believe we are good enough for others to care about, sometimes we are belligerent and angry at the world. It's good to remember that everyone here is struggling or has struggled with their mental health, it's why we came here in the first place, so being kind is key. But bullying, bigotry, discriminatory ideas need to be challenged and challenged hard in some cases just because we are a diverse and sometimes fragile group. Careful wording means you should be able to challenge the behaviour or way of thinking without criticising the person. But that doesn't mean they will change thier minds now or ever because we are individuals with very different backgrounds but the challenge needs to be put forward in any case.
Can I add, I won't be the one challenging anything in any post because I don't do conflict but I cheer on those who do.
DIY is apparently my Kryptonite.
lilacxautumn

Post by lilacxautumn »

Most people here, including me are not here to hurt anyone, they are here to try to cope and make sense of what they've been through and people have very different ways of how they deal with trauma and this is something that everyone should understand.
pondbug
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by pondbug »

so i'm wallowing too now? :shock:

(joke) self doubt, worry, vulnerable , to blame, my fault have been familiar companions for so very long, it's always my fault, not good enough....... i read A M's reply , it is reassuring.
just goes to show how vulnerable we all are , i thought i'd come along way but one thread and i was running backwards quicker than Jenson Button in a formula 1 car.

Well i'm still here .
DIVINE
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by DIVINE »

((((Pondbug)))) please don't run away, we a diverse family, misunderstandings arise....but eventually get resolved
....do you know Incey Wincey Spider he is resilient🕸
Maukin

Post by Maukin »

Not sure I understand what this is all about, but then again, I haven’t been particularly present here, recently.
I am busy building a new healthier life for myself and mostly just check in the self harm area, trying to help as best as I can.
That said, there were a few posts there where I refrained from answering as I felt what I really wanted to say would probably not have been well received.
That I was able to stop myself from getting involved is testament to how far I have come in regulating my emotions and setting up boundaries, I guess.
This forum has helped me immensely on my journey and I would like to use this opportunity to say thank you for this safe space.
They whispered to her “You cannot withstand the storm” - “I am the storm”, she whispered back.
DIVINE
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Post by DIVINE »

Ahhh The return of the ((((Maukin))))...missed You🤗
Maukin

Post by Maukin »

:albino:
They whispered to her “You cannot withstand the storm” - “I am the storm”, she whispered back.

Return to “Notice Board”