Do You Wreak Havoc on Electrical Devices?

This forum is open to members and guests and allows a straw poll to be taken across the broader sector of all survivors.

How many of those with either PTSD and/or DID have wreaked havoc on electrical devices?

You may select up to 7 options

View results

RyteWrite
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Do You Wreak Havoc on Electrical Devices?

Post by RyteWrite »

This is a poll for those with PTSD and/or DID who wreak havoc on electrical devices. I'm just curious if there are more people like me. I've ruined more electronics than I can count with all my fingers, especially when I was younger and the devices were not as well made.

Feel free to add your own list of items gone wacko because of PTSD and/or DID. I listed the ones I've most had problems with in the past and now.
Grounding Techniques: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48093
My Healing Journey: viewtopic.php?t=42400
My Music Healing Journey: viewtopic.php?p=441250#p441250

Truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.
tashtoo
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Re: Do You Wreak Havoc on Electrical Devices?

Post by tashtoo »

RyteWrite

Yes I find electrical things sometimes go haywire and then someone else comes along and tries it and it works fine and i feel really stupid.
I used to find that with the photocopier at work

I found that with wrist watches they could stop suddenly even though i had recently replaced the battery and then they would start again and work normally and there was usually something else stressful going on in my life at the time eg someone dying or before a flashback.
RyteWrite
HAVOCA Sponsor
HAVOCA Sponsor

Re: Do You Wreak Havoc on Electrical Devices?

Post by RyteWrite »

Tashtoo,
I discovered self-winding watches back in 1976 when I needed a wrist watch for nursing school.

My stepdad took me to this jewelry store in downtown Los Angeles back when the city looked respectable. Well, after the store owner had tried three different watches on me, all stopping within minutes of walking outside the store, he said, "I've got a stop-proof watch." I was skeptical. He placed it on my wrist and said, "Now rotate your wrist." I did and the watch started up and never once quit as long as I wore it. No batteries needed. It's called a self-winding watch and works through the normal movement of the body.
Grounding Techniques: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=48093
My Healing Journey: viewtopic.php?t=42400
My Music Healing Journey: viewtopic.php?p=441250#p441250

Truth is like a lion. You don’t have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

Return to “Poll of the Week”