Crisis Point, based in Walsall (West Midlands)
Description of agency: Registered company and charity providing specialist support to victims of sexual crime. BACP organisational member, FundRaising Standards Board organisational member.
Postal address: Blakenall Village Centre, 2nd Floor, 79 Thames Road, Walsall West Midlands WS3 1LZ
Office telephone: 01922 476153
Helpline: 01922 476153 – office hours
Area covered: Walsall & Wolverhampton, The Black Country, regional and national
- Specialist Support,
- Home Office funded ISVA service for adults and children within and outside of the Criminal Justice System
- Service Level Agreements – sessional and contractual
- VEV member agency – providing police approved photographic evidence of physical and material damage to victims or their property
- Please see website for full details of service – http://www.crisispoint.org.uk/index.php?page+services
- Adult and child victims of sexual crime – non gender specific from the age of 5 upwards
- Consultation/Training to local social services, NHS midwifery departments, police, pre school nurseries, other working partner agencies.
- Consortium partner of tripartite consortium partnership
- International links with similar agencies overseas to share operational and working practice successes and create international working partnerships