EMERGE, based in Stafford (Staffordshire)
Description of agency: Emerge is a registered charity operating as a voluntary sector service in partnership with South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust which provides support to male and female adult survivors of sexual abuse/violence and their families. The overall objective of EMERGE is to secure, consolidate and develop a support service for victims and survivors of sexual abuse, their partners and families.
Helpline: (01785) 225991 (Mon 7:30pm-10pm, Wed 7pm-10pm and Thurs 10am-5pm)
Office: 01785 225991
Email: Joanne.email@example.com or Noel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Area covered: Stafford and surrounding areas
- Telephone helpline service
- Befriending service
- Face to Face support
- Support groups for survivors of sexual abuse
- Support for those supporting survivors; none offending partners, parents, family members and friends.
- Male and female survivors of sexual abuse/violence
- Non offending partners, parents, family members and friends