We can help… Aged over 25?
Need support getting back on track?
The Motiv8 programme can offer you support especially if you are experiencing issues with your health, alcohol or drug issues, domestic violence, or are homeless. The programme is available to a wide range of people and we will help you to identify a support package to improve your access to services, activities, volunteering and employment opportunities.
The programme will be delivered across the whole of Greater Manchester by the following housing companies working with other local partners:
• New Charter Group – (Delivering in Tameside, Oldham and Trafford)
• Bolton at Home – (Bolton and Wigan)
• Stockport Homes – (Stockport and Rochdale)
• ForViva – (Salford and Bury)
• Wythenshawe Community Housing Group – (Manchester)
To access the service you must be:
• Aged 25 or over • Living in Greater Manchester • Have the right to remain in the UK • Not be involved in any other training or employment