Scottish Borders Rape Crisis Centre (SBRCC) offers practical and emotional support and information to all women and girls over 12 years old in the Scottish Borders who have experienced rape or sexual violence at anytime in their lives.
Our services are free, confidential and non-judgemental.
We support survivors who identify as women, irrespective of religion, race, age, sexual orientation or disability.
- To enable our service users to take their own steps towards reclaiming control of their lives;
- To support them through information, listening, and acceptance as they make choices for themselves; and
- To embody the principles of equality and empowerment in all we do.
Our services are free of charge and consist of:
- Face to face support sessions, at our offices or other suitable venues in the Borders, or by telephone or email
- Provision of information to those affected by rape or sexual violence, or to others related to them or working with them in a professional capacity.
Address: 1A Wilderhaugh, Galashiels, TD1 1PW
Telephone: 01896 661 070
Mobile: 07584 149 691
Office hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
If you are unable to get through to someone straight away, please leave a message on the 24 hour answerphone and a support worker or the service manager will call back as soon as possible.
When you contact us we will offer you a face-to-face session with a support worker. You can use this time in any way you choose and we can talk through what support we can offer you.