Can you provide legal advice?

We are a voluntary organisation and as such are run by volunteers. Although some of us have experience in the legal arena we just aren’t permitted to provide official legal advice.  However, we are teamed up with the Association of Child Abuse Lawyers (ACAL).

The Association of Child Abuse Lawyers (ACAL) is an association set up for the benefit of victims, lawyers, experts and other professionals involved in the field of obtaining compensation for the physical, sexual or emotional abuse of children and adults abused in childhood.

Find out more by following this link:

Bookmark the permalink.


Support, Information and Guidance for adult victims of child abuse and their support networks.

Leave a comment - please note HAVOCA does not provide direct support via these comments. If you would like support please use our contact form or forums. Please use a name you are comfortable sharing online.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.