Of course, it follows suit that once we learn to deny our feeling reality, honesty becomes impossible. Telling our truth first requires knowing it. When we react out of denied feelings and unconscious programming, we cannot possibly know our personal truth. This means there will be hidden agendas and dishonesty. This is another primary trait of all players on the triangle. Only by knowing our truth, can we begin to speak from a place of personal honesty. Then getting off the triangle becomes possible.
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
- Harming Your Child by Making Him Your Parent Saturday, 18 Jul, 2020
- Are Abuse Survivors at a Higher Risk of Developing Diabetes? Thursday, 16 Jul, 2020
- The Role Gaming Plays In Therapy Monday, 29 Jun, 2020
- Opening Up to Your Partner About Your Experience of Abuse Tuesday, 19 May, 2020
- Elder Abuse Friday, 17 Apr, 2020
- Embracing Independence as a Survivor of Child Abuse Wednesday, 18 Mar, 2020
Latest Site Updates