The legacy of child abuse is a distortion of a child’s trust, their judgement, their relationships, and their love – but it is a cycle which is breakable. By understanding the events which led to the abuse, and the web of guilt created for you by the abuser, you can begin to relinquish the burden of guilt, shame and confusion that you have carried for so long. We hope the information in this section will help you to do just that.
Guilt and Shame
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
Latest Site Updates