Whether speaking with survivors of sexual assault or therapists who endeavor to assist in their recovery, the issue of forgiveness raises intense opinions. Some religious entities and abusers have used forgiveness as a tool for ensuring victims’ silence, minimizing the short- and long-term impact of the crime, or releasing perpetrators from responsibility or the punishment they deserve. Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Inquiry report finds child sexual abuse in most major UK religions Thursday, 2 Sep, 2021
- Flashback Management Monday, 30 Aug, 2021
- SURVIVING OR THRIVING? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Should you Forgive the Perpetrator of your Sexual Assault? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Professional Development for Abuse Survivors Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Subjugation Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
Latest Site Updates