Just slightly braver I’ve been on a journey now, for quite some time But it does not belong to me; it’s not just mine. They are so many people, trying to be more self aware Too many questioning, what was so awfully unfair I’ve written a lot, about the things … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- The Benefits Of Nutrition Therapy For Abuse Survivors Wednesday, 7 Jul, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
Latest Site Updates