Forgive and Forget at Christmas Forgiveness is a very emotive subject for survivors. Any mention of the word forgiveness normally evokes a defensive response because the survivor or victim assumes the writer is talking about forgiving the abuser. But forgiveness doesn’t have to be about the abuser. Forgiveness starts with … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Guidelines for Helping Your Male Partner Come to Terms With Childhood Sexual Abuse Sunday, 26 Jun, 2022
- Islington Support Payment Scheme Sunday, 5 Jun, 2022
- Achieving Emotional Release Through Music Sunday, 15 May, 2022
- Making A New Start In A New City Wednesday, 6 Apr, 2022
- For All Those Times Thursday, 30 Dec, 2021
- Child abuse survivors invited to apply for payouts up to £100,000 Thursday, 30 Dec, 2021
Latest Site Updates