Are Abuse Survivors at a Higher Risk of Developing Diabetes? Adults who were abused in their childhood are twice as likely to develop Type 2 diabetes — a condition in which the body is unable to produce enough insulin or becomes insensitive to insulin, as found in a study by the University … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
- Therapy Changed My Life Thursday, 25 Feb, 2021
Latest Site Updates