Understanding Digital Abuse And How To Protect Yourself The Center for Innovative Public Health Research and the Data and Society Research Institute carried out a survey that found that 12% of people age 15 and older who have been in a romantic relationship have been the victim of digital abuse by their current … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Violence At Home Sunday, 24 Jan, 2021
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates