Violence At Home The term domestic violence is usually associated with intimate partner violence. However, it is really a more general concept that deals with violence occurring within immediate families. The predominate focus on intimate partners as abusers rather than relatives alludes to the stigma associated with speaking up about … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Inquiry report finds child sexual abuse in most major UK religions Thursday, 2 Sep, 2021
- Flashback Management Monday, 30 Aug, 2021
- SURVIVING OR THRIVING? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Should you Forgive the Perpetrator of your Sexual Assault? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Professional Development for Abuse Survivors Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Subjugation Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
Latest Site Updates