How To Protect Loved Ones From Elder Abuse Adult victims of child abuse often face serious long-term consequences that can take time and therapy to heal. As important as it is to protect children, it is also vital to help our elders, since studies show that nearly one in 10 people aged over 65 … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Violence At Home Sunday, 24 Jan, 2021
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates