Trapped Emotion One of the most challenging things I’ve had to deal with on my journey towards recovery, is the pain and physiological effects of the feeling of trapped emotions. I have tried to keep the lid on my box for so many years. I lived with my grandparents from … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Violence At Home Sunday, 24 Jan, 2021
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates