Redefining Yourself Without Others It’s estimated that one in four women and one in six men are affected by domestic abuse in their lifetime: experiences of emotional and physical trauma in relationships are unfortunately far more common than we think. When trauma stems from a relationship with another person, the effects often feel … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
- Therapy Changed My Life Thursday, 25 Feb, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – February 21 Sunday, 14 Feb, 2021
Latest Site Updates