Survivor Issues in Group Therapy By Catherine McAlpine, LCSW-C, and Barbara McCormick, LCSW-C In 1989, we began working with female survivors of childhood sexual abuse in small, supportive groups. Survivors frequently feel isolated and believe that they are unique in being subjected to the trauma of abuse and the associated … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Violence At Home Sunday, 24 Jan, 2021
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates