Dear Dr. Gil: I saw in Moving Forward that you answer questions from husbands of survivors. I would like your opinion on the following: My wife was severely abused physically by her mother and father. Consequently, she has many fears about being hurt and she is very shy and stays … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Inquiry report finds child sexual abuse in most major UK religions Thursday, 2 Sep, 2021
- Flashback Management Monday, 30 Aug, 2021
- SURVIVING OR THRIVING? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Should you Forgive the Perpetrator of your Sexual Assault? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Professional Development for Abuse Survivors Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Subjugation Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
Latest Site Updates