Melancholy Boy by Nigel Rickman Bay-windowed houses line the street Gardens tended, hedges neat. From one of those bays a Boy does stare At his World so safe,without a care. At the end of the street a black cloud does drift From kilns,belching smoke,when the men are on shift. He … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- The Benefits Of Nutrition Therapy For Abuse Survivors Wednesday, 7 Jul, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
Latest Site Updates