Melancholy Boy by Nigel Rickman Bay-windowed houses line the street Gardens tended, hedges neat. From one of those bays a Boy does stare At his World so safe,without a care. At the end of the street a black cloud does drift From kilns,belching smoke,when the men are on shift. He … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Inquiry report finds child sexual abuse in most major UK religions Thursday, 2 Sep, 2021
- Flashback Management Monday, 30 Aug, 2021
- SURVIVING OR THRIVING? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Should you Forgive the Perpetrator of your Sexual Assault? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Professional Development for Abuse Survivors Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Subjugation Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
Latest Site Updates