The Effects of Childhood Abuse and the Process of Recovery by Malcolm Underhill Child abuse statistics Research on child abuse in the UK reveals shocking results. An estimated 1 in 20 children have been abused; over 23,000 sexual offences against children were recorded last year (source: NSPCC and ChildLine). Childhood trauma … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
- Therapy Changed My Life Thursday, 25 Feb, 2021
Latest Site Updates