Therapy Changed My Life ‘I swapped addiction for therapy, conscious behavioural choice and self-care’ Walking the Thames towpath, I caught up with a man I assessed, given that I was hypervigilant, to be bigger and stronger than me. When he glanced back, I sensed he was also hypervigilant. I intuited … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- The Benefits Of Nutrition Therapy For Abuse Survivors Wednesday, 7 Jul, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
Latest Site Updates