Survivors and the Food Connection By Suzanne Scott and Lynne M. Constantine Many of us survived the experience of childhood trauma, in part, through our relationships with food. We used treats to comfort ourselves. We compulsively stuffed ourselves with food to avoid feeling anger, grief, and frustration. We gained weight … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
Latest Site Updates