Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse There is a common misconception that children born to parents who are survivors of abuse are more likely to be abused at home. However, a study has shown that adults who were abused as children are no more likely to physically abuse their own … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Inquiry report finds child sexual abuse in most major UK religions Thursday, 2 Sep, 2021
- Flashback Management Monday, 30 Aug, 2021
- SURVIVING OR THRIVING? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Should you Forgive the Perpetrator of your Sexual Assault? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Professional Development for Abuse Survivors Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Subjugation Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
Latest Site Updates