Nurturing Physical And Mental Health Are Key To Abuse Recovery Experiencing child abuse has specific effects on human health and wellbeing. Research shows, for instance, that in organizations such as the armed forces, a far higher percentage of mental health disorders (28.7%) can be attributed to past child abuse experiences (compared to … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
Latest Site Updates