Preparing for Surgery: Suggestions for Survivors By Lynne M. Constantine and Suzanne Scott Impending surgery generates a certain amount of anxiety in almost everyone. The thought of being put to sleep and operated on, no matter how routine and safe the procedure, is unpleasant at best. Many people fear waking … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Violence At Home Sunday, 24 Jan, 2021
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates