Anger… a child abuse story by Paul (Inflicted upon a child) Anger was an emotion that caused me so much pain, The violence by my abuser came to me again, Day by day there would be many fits of rage, This was all inflicted from such a tender age, Anger … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Inquiry report finds child sexual abuse in most major UK religions Thursday, 2 Sep, 2021
- Flashback Management Monday, 30 Aug, 2021
- SURVIVING OR THRIVING? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Should you Forgive the Perpetrator of your Sexual Assault? Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Professional Development for Abuse Survivors Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
- Subjugation Friday, 27 Aug, 2021
Latest Site Updates