Anger… a child abuse story by Paul (Inflicted upon a child) Anger was an emotion that caused me so much pain, The violence by my abuser came to me again, Day by day there would be many fits of rage, This was all inflicted from such a tender age, Anger … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
- Therapy Changed My Life Thursday, 25 Feb, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – February 21 Sunday, 14 Feb, 2021
Latest Site Updates