The Conflict of Loving your Abuser Written by Elizabeth Shane (survivor of CSA) For so long now I wondered what is like not to wear the heavy anchor of shame around my neck as a survivor of childhood sexual abuse (CSA). I spent much of my adulthood trying to reconcile … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- The Benefits Of Nutrition Therapy For Abuse Survivors Wednesday, 7 Jul, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
Latest Site Updates