Embracing Independence as a Survivor of Child Abuse “Our first and last love is self-love,” wrote New York writer Christian Nevell Bovee, indicating the importance of a strong sense of self-worth and independence. If you have been through the trauma of abuse, then you know that this can affect healthy … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – March 21 Friday, 12 Mar, 2021
- Therapy Changed My Life Thursday, 25 Feb, 2021
Latest Site Updates