Disclosure I would like to be able to write that my disclosure was the best choice I had made but post disclosure I felt so out of kilter that I hadn’t found the initial relief I had always dreamt about. My therapist had been great when I did tell him … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- The Benefits Of Nutrition Therapy For Abuse Survivors Wednesday, 7 Jul, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month – April 21 Sunday, 23 May, 2021
- Global Pandemic Has Severe Impact On Survivors Of Abuse Monday, 3 May, 2021
- Protecting Your Child As A Survivor Of Abuse Saturday, 10 Apr, 2021
- What Happened When I Told the Truth? Wednesday, 7 Apr, 2021
- Silhouette of a Songbird Monday, 5 Apr, 2021
Latest Site Updates