Moving Into The Workplace As a Survivor And Graduate Survivors of childhood abuse will often find it difficult to secure and maintain employment. According to one study analysed by The Guardian, up to 50% of childhood abuse survivors reported this particular difficulty. As a survivor and graduate, the prospect of employment can … Continue reading
HAVOCA NewsletterTo stay in touch with the latest news, site updates and information please complete the following form.
By subscribing you agree to receive material from HAVOCA. Thanks for joining our community.
- Creating A Home Environment For Peace And Healing Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Back to Love Monday, 18 Jan, 2021
- Survivor Book of the Month Wednesday, 13 Jan, 2021
- The 4Fs: A Trauma Typology in Complex PTSD Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- HAVOCA 20th Anniversary Saturday, 9 Jan, 2021
- Inside my head Sunday, 3 Jan, 2021
Latest Site Updates